Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Really, seriously!

Coming off of two fun with weekends with my amazing girlfriends, I am realizing that I need to write about them complete with pictures. As it may be noticed, I am not so good at posting pictures in a timely fashion. . . .I need to improve! So. . . .tonight my little iBook and I are going to spend some quality time at the coffeeshop down the street updating older posts and working on some new things as well. I really enjoy blogging, and would like to make it a larger part of my life. This requires a little bit more time commitment than I have been dedicating of late. I realize this, and that is why I want to try and make field trips to the coffee shop a more regular thing.

Check back tomorrow for wedding pics, Muffy pics, and hopefully more writing.

xoxo

No comments:

Surviving and Thriving in Chicago as a Twenty Something Gal