Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jamba Secret Menu?

So really off topic here, but one of my co workers just told me that Jamba Juice has a "secret" menu. Like any other American that knows how the internet works, I decided to google it. According to Yelp! users, this is the case; supposedly they have all of these different smoothies. Flavors such as Red Gummi, White Gummi, Pink Starburst, and PB&J are available if you ask. I am going to stop at Jamba on the way home to check this out. If they have Pink Starbursts in liquid form, I am all about it! That is like a dream come true. The link I posted is for Los Angeles, so I hope this is the case in Chicago!

1 comment:

Matches Malone said...

I have PLENTY more 'secret' Jamba recipes. Head over to http://jambaunderground.wordpress.com, there are a ton on that site, with more to come; I'm hoping people who visit and have their own recipes will submit them for everyone's enjoyment... :) White Gummi is my fave!

Surviving and Thriving in Chicago as a Twenty Something Gal