Thursday, May 29, 2008

wedding bells

Here we go with more wedding bliss! Yet another friend is engaged, and I could not be happier for them!

So far here is the count of married, or soon to be married friends:
ErinMc is married with a bundle of joy on the way
Linds is married
Metrogal84 is going to be married in two weeks
Goof is to be married in two weeks
L and Z are to be married in August
LoJ and E are to be married in August
and now
M2 are to be married in August of 2009.

I am so happy for all of my friends finding the right person so young and making the committment. Cheers!

No worries, I am in no rush to get married anytime soon. BF and I are discussing moving in together, but that is as far as it goes for now.

Still, Congratulations to all of you! I could not be happier!!!!

xoxo

1 comment:

metrogal84 said...

Thanks for the shout out and best wishes! I can't wait to see you this weekend. Getting married rocks because I get to spend time with you girls!

I can't wait to sit back and enjoy it all at Leigh's wedding, too. Plus, it's just another excuse to get to see you!

Surviving and Thriving in Chicago as a Twenty Something Gal