Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Matt L from MN

I wanted to add this to "Things I Can't Get Out of My Head", but I really can't get it out of my head, so I am thinking this deserves a whole post. A couple of days ago, I stumbled upon the story of Matt, Liz, and Madeleine. Ever since, I have spent every single spare second engrossed in their story. It is heartbreaking, but also very inspirational. This story of, as Matt puts it, "life and death in 27 hours" should leave you with a pile of used Kleenex, a yearning to reach out to your own loved ones, and a want to help this family. Please log onto the site and check it out. Over the course of my many (failed) blogs, I have never once recommended a particular blog. This is my one recommendation. If you read one new thing today, read their story. Matt and Madeleine are in my heart.

1 comment:

metrogal84 said...

This is an AMAZING blog! I think I freaked Jason out because I was crying so hard. Great random find, Mere!

Surviving and Thriving in Chicago as a Twenty Something Gal